America's Top Next Law: Go To Prison... For Reading... WTF?

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Thu Dec 17 06:52:54 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 03:39:13AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> http://tech.slashdot.org/story/15/12/16/130218/go-to-jail-for-visiting-a-web-site-top-law-prof-talks-up-the-idea
>
> Eric Posner, the fourth most-cited law professor in the U.S., says the
> government may need to jail you if you even visit an ISIS site after
> enough warnings. He says, "Never before in our history have enemies

So the "freedom of speech" is practically dead since long time in the
u$a.

Now the right to read is going the same way.

If I were ISIS, I would spam all of the u$a with copies of their sites.
Having in mind their trade with oil, they can afford it.

Or maybe some hidden <IFRAME>s on popular u$a sites.

Especially for @juan _GNU_ reading:

The Right to Read

by Richard Stallman