America's Top Next Law: Go To Prison... For Reading... WTF?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:21:24 PST 2015

On Thu, 17 Dec 2015 16:52:54 +0200
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 03:39:13AM -0500, grarpamp wrote:
> > http://tech.slashdot.org/story/15/12/16/130218/go-to-jail-for-visiting-a-web-site-top-law-prof-talks-up-the-idea
> >
> > Eric Posner, the fourth most-cited law professor in the U.S., says
> > the government may need to jail you if you even visit an ISIS site
> > after enough warnings. He says, "Never before in our history have
> > enemies
>
> So the "freedom of speech" is practically dead since long time in the
> u$a.

	Not at all!! They have full 'freedom of speech'. That doesn't
	mean they have any freedom of hearing. See, that's the logic of
	western 'liberals'.

	Think about people in 'solitary confinement'. Are they free to
	say whatever they want? Of course! (as long they are not
	literally gagged). Whether other people can listen to them is a
	different story. But anyway, that's the beauty of liberal
	anglo-american freedom!

> Now the right to read is going the same way.
>
> If I were ISIS, I would spam all of the u$a with copies of their
> sites. Having in mind their trade with oil, they can afford it.
>
> Or maybe some hidden <IFRAME>s on popular u$a sites.
>
> Especially for @juan _GNU_ reading:
>
> The Right to Read
>
> by Richard Stallman
>
> http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html

	Yes. Well. You know the saying "a broken clock is right twice a
	day"

	thing is, stallman remains his own sorry parody

	https://stallman.org/articles/why-we-need-a-state.html

	the guy is a good programmer and a fucking totalitarian asshole
	who laughably fancies himself a 'master' of 'ethics'

	Let me connect a couple of dots :

	"We need a state for...defending the nation;" <--- war cry of
	american fascim.

	https://taler.net/

	"Electronic payments for a liberal society!"   <--- 'liberal'

	insert here web search for "liberal democrats obama"