FOIPA adventures

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:39:32 PDT 2015

On 2/5/15, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> "you want me to consent to make my FBI file public? Are you fucking mad?"
>  - https://twitter.com/thegrugq/status/563036665837789184

the FBI requests have been informative.

i have observed what i call the "sly close" at work, which i hope to
expand on further.

this involves requesting DoJ-361 documentation for a request,
 "A fix is required to perfect the request."

then the request immediately goes into
 "A no responsive documents response."
when documents are sent / receipt of delivery confirmation provided.

this is anomalous because a proper request goes into "An
acknowledgement letter, stating the request is being processed."
 for some period before reaching a final state.

i will have to sue to get my docs, or force them to bring charges? one
conjecture is that active investigations get sly close, not just past
files with unflattering contents...

best regards,
  innocentman who did not participate in the heist crimes with CHAPPiE!