Feeding trolls

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Jan 19 15:51:41 PST 2014

On 2014-01-20 05:48, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> 	- Amelia Earhart is a still un-caused crash.

The reason they would not let her pilot the plane on the flight for
which she got the ticker tape parade is that she could not safely pilot
the plane for which she got the ticker tape parade.  That they would not
let her fly it, despite extreme pressure to do so, suggests that if the
had let her fly it, she would have gotten killed all the faster.

If unsafe to let her fly one plane, unsafe to let her fly another very
similar plane.

> 	- Kara Hultgreen died because she was a crappy pilot

They have been looking for a female pilot for the navy ever since they
had aircraft carriers.  In all these years, could not find one, so,
under ever increasing pressure to include women, decided to go with Kara
Hultgreen, because she was the best, which is to say the least bad they
could find.

PC killed Amelia Earhart, and PC killed Kara Hultgreen.

Similarly, successful businesses stuff all their female executives into
HR, keeping them away from decisions that could screw up the business.

In due course, we will have non flying navy pilots with same uniforms
and honors as flying navy pilots, and all the female pilots will be non
flying.  All the naval pilots that actually fly will be given girly
uniforms.  Emasculation will be required in order to provide a more
female friendly environment for the non flying pilots.