Feeding trolls

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Jan 19 17:47:14 PST 2014

On Mon, 20 Jan 2014, James A. Donald wrote:

> On 2014-01-20 05:48, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > 	- Amelia Earhart is a still un-caused crash.
>
> The reason they would not let her pilot the plane on the flight for which she
> got the ticker tape parade is that she could not safely pilot the plane for
> which she got the ticker tape parade.  That they would not let her fly it,
> despite extreme pressure to do so, suggests that if the had let her fly it,
> she would have gotten killed all the faster.

Or that mere sexism prevented her from flying a plan that she was more
than capable of flying: since neither of were there at the time, we will
never know for sure - making this moronic line of discussion moot.

> > 	- Kara Hultgreen died because she was a crappy pilot
>
> They have been looking for a female pilot for the navy ever since they had
> aircraft carriers.

Total, utter bullshit, and you KNOW that to be so!  Women were no allowed
to even apply to a combat MOS until the 1990s!

> In all these years, could not find one, so, under ever
> increasing pressure to include women, decided to go with Kara Hultgreen,
> because she was the best,

Really? You have first hand personal knowledge that this is why she was
chosen?  Proof that she wasnt chosen because she happened to be the first
woman who asked for that MOS, and gave them a chance to prove their PC
creds by agreeing to let her try and qualify?

No, you don't.  And neither do I: both of can speculate, nothing more.

> PC killed Amelia Earhart,

Pure speculation.

> and PC killed Kara Hultgreen.

For this claim there is a lot more evidence: PC was a factor in her death,
since they certified her as a competent pilot on a plane she clearly could
not fly.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing for PC: I loathe PC!  But it's just as
bad as the mutually stupid universal declarations you are making.

> Similarly, successful businesses stuff all their female executives into HR,
> keeping them away from decisions that could screw up the business.

You need to wake up!  Look around, there are a lot of female ceo's of big
business today.  Even Fortune 100 companies.

> In due course, we will have non flying navy pilots with same uniforms and
> honors as flying navy pilots, and all the female pilots will be non flying.
> All the naval pilots that actually fly will be given girly uniforms.
> Emasculation will be required in order to provide a more female friendly
> environment for the non flying pilots.

This is just your fear of feminization coming out: what's the matter, did
the local priest play with you when you were a kid, or was you father a
"man's man" who ran when someone looked at him mean?  What the fuck are
you overcompensating for?  This almost looks like Homosexual Panic.

//Alif

--
Those who make peaceful change impossible,
make violent revolution inevitable.

An American Spring is coming:
   one way or another.