healthcare.gov vulnerability?

Silent1 lists at silent1.net
Wed Apr 9 15:34:15 PDT 2014

If they at some later stage got found out to have massaged the data they
would just blame it on some office intern who would then be fired and claim
it was a statistical fault, politicians only get the where they are by
lying, blaming others for their failures, being able to gaslight the public
and being able to perform a complete u-turn on a subject and flat out deny
it to your face they had done so.

Many people forget that politicians have no spine, morals or inclination to
tell the truth, especially when the opposite with assist their position.

I have no experience of the system, but is it possible to sign a family up
with one session, because I can see them easily adjusting it so instead of
one signup they've got 5 etc