healthcare.gov vulnerability?

jim bell jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 10:29:19 PDT 2014

From: Steve Furlong <demonfighter at gmail.com>
On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 2:36 AM, jim bell <jamesdbell9 at yahoo.com>wrote:

>> Might somebody (potentially a supporter of Obama and/or Obamacare) have
>> deliberately 'spammed' it with fake signups, simply to get the number of
>> such signups increased?

>Possible, I suppose, but why bother? They could just make up numbers and they'd be repeated as gospel by the l>apdogs, lickspittles, and fellow travellers. ref practically every other number coming from the US federal and >state governments.

True, but I think they'd prefer to (later on) be able to blame some unknown-named and unidentifiable 'hacker-types' than to implicate themselves.   ("I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!")
This tactic wouldn't be useful at all if follow-on data (like actually-paid accounts) were released.  Probably this explains why those numbers remain elusive even today.
         Jim Bell