Your errors about me in your book.

rysiek rysiek at hackerspace.pl
Tue Nov 19 14:31:57 PST 2013

Dnia wtorek, 19 listopada 2013 14:27:34 Al Billings pisze:
> Until tomorrow, when he does it again…and the next day…and the next day. He
> seems to feel this list is his fawning crowd of adoration that cares about
> his personal fights with whomever he is fighting this week.

Add him to a killfile and be done with it, then?

> I’m here because I care about crypto and security. I enjoy the posts of
> links to articles, videos, news items, or actual discussion of these issues

Great, so am I. I also tend to enjoy some historical perspective from time to
time. When I do not feel like it, I simply skip the relevant e-mails.

> but, seriously, this isn’t the Bell Fanclub, is it?

I don't know and I don't care. Even if you consider Jim's postings to be noise
(I don't), the signal-to-noise ratio here is very high, isn't it? So let's
just all get on with our lives, and leave this unnecessary drama behind, eh?

--
Pozdr
rysiek