Your errors about me in your book.

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Tue Nov 19 14:27:34 PST 2013

Until tomorrow, when he does it again…and the next day…and the next day. He seems to feel this list is his fawning crowd of adoration that cares about his personal fights with whomever he is fighting this week.

I’m here because I care about crypto and security. I enjoy the posts of links to articles, videos, news items, or actual discussion of these issues but, seriously, this isn’t the Bell Fanclub, is it?

On Nov 19, 2013, at 2:21 PM, rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> So, I can understand your "WTF?", Al, but it's really the time to stop beating
> this horse. It is dead. It has gone to meet its maker. It ceased to be. If it
> hadn't been mailed to the list it would have been pushing up daisies.

Al Billings
albill at openbuddha.com
http://makehacklearn.org