CDR: THE OFFICIAL EASYWINNING.COM NEWSLETTER -- NOVEMBER 9, 2000

newsletter at easywinning.com newsletter at easywinning.com
Tue Dec 10 11:45:29 PST 2019

The Official EasyWinning.com Weekly Newsletter!  The Newsletter that keeps you up to date with the hottest prizes, great offers, freebies and fun games.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=203&NID=2881405&uicode=

HOT PRIZE!!!
Win a Trip to Las Vegas.  This prize includes round-trip airfare for two, 3 night hotel accommodations and $500 spending money!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=204&NID=2881405&uicode=

MOOLAH!!!!
Enter EasyWinning's weekly $1,000,000 giveaway!  Be sure to enter everyday - you don't want to miss your chance!  Click the link below!  5 FREE entries are waiting for you to increase your chances this week!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=205&NID=2881405&uicode=

Sponsor site of the week - GiantRewards.com!
GiantRewards provides a rich and fun experience by giving members GiantRewards points and incentives for doing fun things like shopping, playing games, visiting web sites, and receiving e-mails. These points can be redeemed for truly great and attainable prizes like cash, vacations,
jewelry, clothing, consumer electronics, and much more.  Join today and get 5 chances to win $1,000,000.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=206&NID=2881405&uicode=

EASYWINNING'S PICKS OF THE WEEK!
To show our appreciation for your subscription to EasyWinning's newsletter, we are giving you FREE full version of CD-ROM software titles such as Compton's Encyclopedia 2000 Software and PhotoFinish v.4.1.  Every week, we will continue to do our best to keep you up-to-date on EasyWinning.com.  Get your software titles now.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=207&NID=2881405&uicode=

If you like great fashion and value, you'll love Silkies pantyhose!  Get a FREE SAMPLE delivered direct to your home.  Choose from two popular styles, ten fashion colors and six sure-fit sizes!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=208&NID=2881405&uicode=

Slots of Cash ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hooray!!! Another winner - David J. from Cochrane, AB who won $1,991 last week.  We will give you 5 EXTRA spins but if you refer a friend you will get one free spin and one free entry to $1000 giveaway.  If you refer 10, you get 10 free spins and 10 free entries to win $1,000.
Here are your 5 FREE spins - http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=209&NID=2881405&uicode=

MORE GOODIES!!!
Curious about where your future lies with your family, career, loved one???  Check out your Horoscope at EasyWinning where you can read more than your daily horoscope.  Go further and sign up for more in-dept astrology reports - Love and Romance, Career or Family Reports.
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=210&NID=2881405&uicode=

So, be sure to visit EasyWinning.com - with over 50 giveaways, $1,000,000 giveaway, daily prizes, Fun Games, a FREE instant win slot machine game, hot offers and more, how could you resist?  Today could be your lucky day!
http://www.easywinning.com/eTags.asp?linkid=203&NID=2881405&uicode=

Good luck and happy entering!

Andrew Charles
Prize Director