[drone-list] Drones & the Boston Bombings

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sat Apr 20 04:39:55 PDT 2013

Properly cleansed pressure cookers do not emit explosive scent for
dogs to sense. That's in the mom-bomb manual and in other IED
guides. And in drug running tips. Dogs are now security theater
like armored vehicles, blue lights, ninja couture, mercenaries, and
inevitable preening press conferences which never produce useful
information due to "ongoing investigations."

Lock-downs are somewhat new, not unprecedented, and great PR,
and more can be expected unless there is protest rather than
police-cheering crowds which appear orchestrated by the media,
as more cheerleaders rush from their TV sets to join in.

The thermal imaging from a chopper could be a cover for drone doing
the same. Choppers, drones, crowd sourcing of images, along with
100 times more cops than needed, will be blockbuster shows in the
future -- for a while, then boring for being over-milked like talking
heads and bouncing, arm waving reporters positioned in front of
the domestic war hardware.

Now why would any right-minded media not exploit this, why would
we not consume it, puke it back at each other, point out the idiocy,
ridicule the pointers. Has this not been common practice since
day one of upright walking, mandible thumbs were configured
to bark and hurl rocks at the noisy barkers then elect them leaders
of the pack and cut their throats when they took our youngsters
to fight their competitors?

----- End forwarded message -----