Jim Bell Released from Prison

Will Morton macavity at well.com
Fri Aug 17 02:06:57 PDT 2012

On 16 August 2012 23:50, Tyler Durden <camera_lumina at hotmail.com> wrote:

> For that matter, why in hell did they even send token support into Iraq? The
> only thing I can figure out is that they fear American consumers somehow.

A mixture of the crypto-papist* Blair getting his holy crusade
antennae tickled by Dubya, and plain old keeping the big bully on your
side. You never know if there's another Falklands around the corner -
or another Suez!

Regarding the current Ecuador excitement... the populace here in the
UK is very much behind Assange, although this is purely  love of an
heroic underdog rather than his politics. Still, not bad for an aspie
:-)

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7157409.stm