Jim Bell Released from Prison

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:50:10 PDT 2012

And Julian, of course, is in the Ecuadorian Embassy.

One can only imagine the kind of pressure being brought to bear (bare? I
dunno) in the UK government that they would threaten (or pretend to threaten)
some sort of violation.

For that matter, why in hell did they even send token support into Iraq? The
only thing I can figure out is that they fear American consumers somehow. I
just can't imagine why the reasonably sensible British would seem to bow and
scrape to Amerikkkan pressure. With Assange, it's just a damned extradition
order to Sweden for God's sake. What the F is going on here? Are USA-ian TLA
bigshots taking Assange personally and calling in all and every favor?

Let me hereby officially proclaim (within the Cypherpunks Governance manual)
that Assange is a fuckin' rockstar. Yeah, you know every rockstar is in it for
the glory and chicks, but he's still a fuckin' rockstar.

> Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 18:40:47 -0400
> To: cypherpunks at al-qaeda.net
> From: jya at pipeline.com
> Subject: Jim Bell Released from Prison
>
> Jim was released March 12, 2012:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMo
reList=false&FirstName=james&Middle=dalton&LastName=bell&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=
77&y=28Bell%27s

> Taken from a long article on Bitcoin in IEEE Spectrum, June 2012, which
> credits 1992 cypherpunks for Bitcoin foundation:

http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/bitcoin-the-cryptoanarchists-answ
er-to-cash/0