There.s a Secret Patriot Act, Senator Says

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat May 28 17:05:30 PDT 2011

On Sun, 29 May 2011, lodewijk andri de la porte wrote:

> Oh god people are accusing other of trolling on the cypherpunks list.

Yeah, now that you say it outloud, it does sound pretty funny - but lets
get real, there's not many people left here these days.  The paucity of
people laves a paucity of posts, meaning a single troll can completely
destroy the SNR all by themselves.  Hell, he's one of the most prolific
posters here now :-/

> Wonder what's going to happen now!

Nothing.  I doubt there's a lot of interest.

> (note: I slept around 8 hours over the last 60, I hardly know what I'm
> saying!)

So there *are* people who still have jobs?  Or are you working 2 jobs now
:-)

//Alif

--
I hate Missouri.  Land of the free, home of the perjuriously deranged.