There.s a Secret Patriot Act, Senator Says

lodewijk andré de la porte lodewijkadlp at gmail.com
Sun May 29 00:07:48 PDT 2011

I'm just going on a vacation without having a vacation from my university
and having a deadline (in the vacation) of something I didn't do previous
period.

Let me try to rephrase that:
I have an immense amount of backlogged university work to do but I'm leaving
on an airplane for vacation in about 2 hours. Note that the work is
backlogged because it's boring. And much.

It's much because I procrasted and because I'm physically and mentally
incapable of doing something half baked. The assignment is quite open so I
have to shoot for industry quality. Ever tried to make an industry quality
game in Game Maker? I thought you didn't. That's because it's quite
obnoxious. It's possible, to my great suprise, but until you've coded in a
language without objects in an object based enviroment where you cannot pass
an array and things like "tuples" don't exist. Well I'm not sure what. But
I'm really tired now. Guess I'll be working on vacation.

ENOUGH OFFTOPIC CHATTER!
LETS TALK ABOUT HOW OUR PRIVACY IS INVADED AND THE GOVERNMENT IS SCARY AND
POSSIBLY DANGEROUS. AND WHEN IN A GOOD MOOD ABOUT HOW WE'RE GONNA FIX IT.

I actually have a lot of ideas. Most I can execute. Why in gods name am I in
a university? Anyone? Better ideas?

If everyone here is out of a job maybe we can create our own.

P.S.: Obama promised the world but he's part of a massive party and I doubt
he truly has enough power to shift America's fear-driven self destructive
nature. (But he's still a cool guy, even though he doesn't seem to have done
anything and didn't deserve that nobel prize (yet I hope). He's still cool.)

Now I'm going to put everything on my laptop,fly to Rhodes and sleep, anyone
who can guide my friends and me around?

Best regards,
Lodewijk (Lewis for those that can't pronounce it) Andre de la Porte (which
is just that even if your tong doesn't bend that way.)