Assange as the Stainless Steel Rat

Rayservers support at rayservers.com
Fri Jan 7 04:19:04 PST 2011

On 07/01/11 02:15, David Honig wrote:
> At 08:33 AM 1/6/2011 -0500, John Young wrote:
>> Assange wants his fortune just as much as publishers and journalists and
>> the rest of us do. The nobility of getting information to the public
>> untainted by venality is ridiculous -- even as PR it is rancid bacon.
>
> Frankly ridiculuous, JA must realize that only ideological motivations are
> robust enough for his purposes.  Actually, religion would be sufficient
> motivation as well, but all the clueful are atheists.
>
> One must have a day job, semiretired architect, say, so that one can pursue
> one's own noble ideals.  Mozart had to tutor and perform and otherwise sell
> his time so he could do what he wanted.  I won't speculate on JA's personal
> finances but intelligent people capable of controlling their environment are
> always valuable. I'll mention Gilmore and May as examples of
> selfish-atruistic-techsaints. Young and Assange will be discussed this way,
> one day.
>
> On the Daniel <---> JA axis of access-to-leaks I look forward to those more
> brazen than JA who don't bother with protecting (US) Collaborators and other
> collateral damage.  Daniel, by offering material only to MSM, is a
> distraction. If MSM were adequate there would be no niche for cryptome, WL,
> or Daniel's honeypot.
>
> WL's current trickle is a disgrace.  Open the pod bay doors, Hal.
>
> ... who'd you rather?  Ardin or Wilen?
>

> ---------------- David Honig (714) 544 9727 36 Laurelwood Dr. Irvine, CA
> 92620

Hello David,

http://www.rayservers.com/blog/physics-drives-finance-finance-drives-politics

"Today, we do not have money or stock markets. We have debt tokens, slave
identification cards, money markets instead of stock markets, and fascists in
charge. In a related note, we do not have news, we have propaganda. This is
because we do not have a market for news, we have a market for advertising. News
merely turns into filler in-between the paid advertising spots. Naturally
parasites arise to replace news with propaganda."

So, hell no, religious idealism won't cut it. You need a market.

Best,
Ray
--
Rayservers http://www.rayservers.com/

Zurich: +41 43 5000 728
London: +44 20 30 02 74 72
Panama: +507 832 1846
San Francisco: +1 408 419 1978
USA Toll Free: +1 888 265 5009
10:00 - 24:00 GMT

We prefer to be paid in gold Globals and silver Isles
Global Standard - Global Settlement Foundation
http://www.global-settlement.org/

Our PGP key
0x079CCE10 on http://keyserver.rayservers.com/