[cryptography] really sub-CAs for MitM deep packet inspectors? (Re: Auditable CAs)

Ted Smith teddks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:10:36 PST 2011

On Sun, 2011-12-04 at 11:47 +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> I will cease forwarding this thread as it just increases
> the local noise. Anyone who's interested can subscribe to the list
> directly.
>
> Feel free to point me towards other relevant lists, I will subscribe
> there and digest relevant threads to here.

What's your impression of the proportion of emails that aren't
interesting to emails that are interesting but not worth forwarding to
emails that are worth forwarding?

I've been burned in the past by subscribing to lists that previously you
had been a good filter for, so I'd like to make sure this time.

It would be FANTASTIC to have records for forwarded emails/all emails
for the lists you forward to other lists. That would be interesting.