Facebook is spooking me - privacy concerns

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun May 2 04:21:35 PDT 2010

Yes, and this list also since 1992. Come on, this list is
among the earliest to be federally databased and loose fingers
tapping greasy keyboards surely led to capturing other lists, and
emails, and privacy protection methods, names, addresses,
behavioral profiles, nyms, pseudonyms, anonymns, hide-outs,
onions, tors, crypto "unbreakable" and implementations easily
hackable, TA evasions, accusations, put-downs, name-callings,
rattings to the spying customers that paid subscribers to join
up and report malefactors, who was susceptible because
ridiculed here, who pretended to the least susceptible but
bragged about it so much it led to exactly the kind of attention
braggarts desire to turncoat with a smirk, and as ever, the
ones who came here to learn how to make a buck by
exploiting openness and gullibility and blind faith in surefire
comsec ways to elude "jack-booted authorities."

Face it, Facebook and ilk came from this nascent social media
promulgating the wonderful world of "if you are really stupid
the Internet is the place to empower you, here's how to hide
your plans in the open."

Take a look at social media Lady Ga Ga super-confidential Wikileaks'
unctuous comsec promises which have zero chance of being any
more trustworthy than the plethora of com, org, gov privacy policies
deluding users.

The more promises of privacy the greater the deception, affirmed
here as biblical.

Post tips for perfect privacy here, Schneier's blog, Cryptography,
alt-this-or-that, Tor -- cellars that never leak like those screaming
beggars for being screwed.