If your wrist could talk, it would tell you that it wants a new watch.

Kirby Mcfarland rubbishesma at spectral.se
Sun May 17 17:48:29 PDT 2009

valentines day preparations

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me

how have you been surprised what can i say

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

women who have these hormonal issues typically carry alot of weight around the middle (due to the out of control insulin and resultant too high of testosterone) and a high protein and fiber diet combined with low carbs really helps with that an added benefit is that these types of foods are so filling and you avoid the highs and crashes that people with blood sugar problems live by

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

well just as we were making preparations to get moving grant was granted that job he wanted right here in utah i guess were staying put (sorry shellie i wanted to live by you and drive to see ray and the beach on weekends real bad)

well as it turns out it was me who needed her the most i think if the test of the greatest among us is the one who will be the servant than penny wins in this houseok animal peoplei get it i really really get it

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

from toast

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

what do you look for in a best friend

i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)

cause that would make me happy

a conversation today

from anthro

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

she is my best babysitter for cate she takes turns with me putting cate to bed and being her pillow

confession  i miss saved by the bell