Your device is so small she hardly finds it in bed?

Norma Schaefer parts7 at capoeiracanigo.com
Tue May 5 10:52:52 PDT 2009

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

it was super delicious.

but then again, we looove roadtrips.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

Coco

have a happy st. patrick's day.

when she does these weekends she fills up really fast so don't wait- if you need color and/or cut and/or face waxing at very reasonable prices email her promptly and she'll get you booked and give you directions.

really really happy.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

good news!

may the light always find you on a dreary day.

my homekeeping secrets

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

they make me smile every day.

time for a new spring look...

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

i found that amazing old shirt (we're big fans) at the thrift store for $1 and it's so soft.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.