Any lady can look like a supermodel and we can show that.

Anna Mercado oustguq6592 at ocfamlaw.com
Tue May 5 10:53:05 PDT 2009

and you eat with your sunglasses on

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

kiss me, i'm irish

here's an irish blessing from us to you...

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

i love her style.

i always enjoy knitting lacy stuff but this pattern was especially fun, super easy, and portable.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

and you are happy.

but so worth it.

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

i recommend rounding your troops for a similar conversation, and a brainstorm session for how to prepare for what lies ahead. just sayin.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

i love the color palette and obvious softness.

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

corned beef is cheap meat, a head of cabbage is less than 50 cents, and i bet you have all the ingredients for the bread in your cupboard. you should make this meal tonight!