Feeling useless worthless in bedroom? We can change it to different feeling.

Kelsey Mendez opticallyi3 at studiogiarola.com
Wed Apr 29 00:13:15 PDT 2009

may the light always find you on a dreary day.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

they make me smile every day.

kiss me, i'm irish

interested? i think it would be so fun.

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

(so is corned beef if you've never tried it).

she's amazing.

trust me, you'll want her working her magic on you.

and you eat with your sunglasses on

she never looks like a senator from krypton on the red carpet.

like this one, from sweet mary, that she left on the clean room post: "Your house seems so organized.

let's give a hand to the world, for everything it can do!!

it's definately worth the long drive,

but then again, we looove roadtrips.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

in a tiny town in idaho

she'll be here friday and saturday april 3rd and 4th, and she'll be taking appointments for all day/ night both days at my house.

i love her style.

see you then!