Your virility will never be destroyed as long as you are with us.

Isiah Mcgill luxuriating118 at silkport.com
Tue Apr 28 23:20:10 PDT 2009

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

and a delicious coke.

i told cate about st. patrick's day and ireland- she has a lot of irish ancestors through me.

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

have you seen april's ms living yet?

i LOVE this picture and am so inspired to keep the needles moving.

2. to keep the bedrooms clear i throw all the dirty laundry in the laundry room and shut the door. out of sight, out of mind!

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).

my homekeeping secrets

interested? i think it would be so fun.

i love her style.

4. i don't worry about a little "creative clutter" in cate's room. i say, a good dress up/ barbie mess day better than watching tv all afternoon, right? pretty soon i will just put my 'kerchief on again and go to town. (yes, that is what cate's room looks like again, just over a month after the big clean. i tell you, i'm fighting a losing battle with that girl). does that answer your question, mary? i hope it helps! wink.

really really happy.

you've gotta love people with humor like that.

may you always have courage to take a chance and never find frogs in your underpants.

1. in the craft room i throw everything on the homework table. that clears up the floor for more mess craft making.

haha, that's my girl.

good news!

this image of silke stoddard's knitting is burned into my mind and tatooed on my heart.

i love that she's an expert knitter and yet chooses to create very simple pieces;