Taking the Email Plunge

Tommy Mayo christi423 at pgi.com
Mon Apr 27 09:15:04 PDT 2009

dear anne shirley its been a long time since i last wrote but i need your advice i am planning a primary activity for this spring since our theme for the year is my eternal family and we like to have our activities point the children to what they are learning i thought it might be nice if we have a picnic on or near the grounds of the mt timpanogos temple and let them bask in the beauty of that place and reflect on the importance of their own eternal family

me 1982

seriously though my closest friends are fun real and honest good entertaining in love with life a little crazy down to earth deep and incapable of bs

project 31 is rolling along i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too thank you SO much i was overwhelmed by the awesome response packages are starting to arrive i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center my heart is happy

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

off to the kindergarten valentines day party

i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house

i am given glimpses of the why and the good and the reasons and the plan the bigger picture and the necessity for some to not fit the mold

where are neighborhoods like that anymore with bushes big enough to hide in and kids that go around the block together all afternoon and normal sized houses and the old winkfields next door ok i dont need the winkfields but id sure love to give my kids the rest

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

snacks NUTS i would die without nuts i love roasted almonds cashews peanuts i also love those roasted edamame they taste like nuts even though theyre not and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices celery with peanut butter on it a few whole grain crackers with cheese beef jerky sugar free snack packs stuffed mushrooms hard boiled eggs string cheese protein bars crudites and more NUTS

i had a really tumultuous teenager-hood i was a happy and smart little kid it was surprising when so much angst welled up inside me

what do you look for in a best friend

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

it makes me too happy drawers full of yarn too glorious

remember how i was so proud that my room was clean and i was knitting well i still am

let me explain Buoy

im just obsessed with him

all day the kids hung out at that corner played on that grass got drinks out of that hose went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes and only left the area to go around the block over and over again sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats sometimes roller skates sometimes big wheels sometimes walking even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our cars)