Taking the Email Plunge

Robt Bridges sensingi958 at pacasoft.com
Fri Apr 24 05:13:13 PDT 2009

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

all kits are shipped phew

valentines day preparations

and then i realized i love her so much

even more obsessed with flickr than usual of late

a few months in the life of this infertile girl

remember when the weather was warm and we would go to the park when daddy got home from work and we would bring homemade bread and fruit to eat for dinner and we would be drenched in golden light and the cousins would come meet us for some wild rides down the slide

cate did you love disney games on the computer when you were five

i went to the fabric store tonight in search of prints to make some new spring scarves with some will probably end up in the shop too i just love this look also i love toast (the catalog and the cooked bread)

a conversation today

again happy things

we lived on a corner in a typical oc tract neighborhood

what im listening to this morningagain

did anyone else sustain life with saltines from the ages of 13-17

let me preface this by saying that there is no one size fits all eating plan for someone with hormonal issues for some women cysts irregular cycles lack of ovulation and too much testosterone and its effects are directly related to bad insulin regulation in their body for these women they may be able to restore better regularity with avoiding blood sugar spikes by not eating carbohydrates therefore eliminating the insulin problem that is why so many women can conceive with metformin or glucophage because these medicines work at that level

im loving babies & mamas sunshine happy rooms and cool colors

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

i bet that block is not nearly as big as i remember it being but i remember it being quite a trip

i couldnt find a video of him performing it but listen to the lyrics

and then that got me thinking that really its not just while laying in bed that she is watching out for me