With a giant device you will feel a bigger man.

Benny Seymour pavemente00 at oed.ms.pomailer.com
Mon Apr 27 10:52:52 PDT 2009

i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire

she didnt want to print off her name- signing was a must

Off to the kindergarten valentine party

snacks NUTS i would die without nuts i love roasted almonds cashews peanuts i also love those roasted edamame they taste like nuts even though theyre not and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices celery with peanut butter on it a few whole grain crackers with cheese beef jerky sugar free snack packs stuffed mushrooms hard boiled eggs string cheese protein bars crudites and more NUTS

and that made me think of all the insomniatic nights that she stayed up with me and mirrored my every move and snuggled me right out of my anxiety into dreamland long after grant and cate had drifted off

i was born in orange county where my parents had lived in the same house for like 20 years they had both lived in so cal all their lives

what an adventure it is

the deal with pcos and carbs

i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom

valentines day preparations

but the main thing i love about this picture is tree cover you can see in the upper right corner thats how it was all around the block even on really hot days you could find a great place to play in some serious shade everyone had a huge tree or trees somewhere on their property and bushes and ivy and a great variety of things the only reason we had those young trees on the corner was because my mom sold our big palm tree to some palm springs landscapers ha

(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)

how have you been surprised what can i say

what im listening to this morningagain

project 31 is rolling along i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too thank you SO much i was overwhelmed by the awesome response packages are starting to arrive i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center my heart is happy

with that heres the stuff i eat salad with chicken a different salad with chicken repeat repeat this is the hard thing about it not a ton of delicious options im kind of kidding ive found a few other yummy things too

cate what did you play on the computer then

cate and i went through some of the free options around the web for valentines to download and print

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at lifes unexpected twists and turns and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece i really love life

me um we didnt have computers in our homes then