Being rich is about being healthy √ see how.

Stevie Polk favoredcjb75 at plu-property.com
Mon Apr 27 11:36:49 PDT 2009

ps- did i say i would sew this past saturday? i meant next saturday! haha!

What are your tips for clearing clutter so you can focus on such a project as sewing?" well mary, let me answer your question by showing you some examples of how i deal with clutter in different areas of my home:

i am trying to be a patient, kind mom.

the ms craft dept was featured in an article, and their personal crafting projects were shown.

last minute trip to idaho to see my sister- so much better than home blogging!

i was chuckling while i cooked thinking about how my irish grandparents always had a plaque on their wall with this prayer on it: "may you be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows your dead" ha!

i am craving some sunshine.

have you seen april's ms living yet?

my happy plans for this evening include knitting and watching two favorite movies: far and away followed by tristan and isolde.

with the sun streaming in

where you can get great steak and shrimp

good news!

really, cate is also mexican, japanese, native american, swiss, and a lot more- a true american- so we actually have a lot of family history travelling to do, but i really love the romantic beauty of ireland, and have always been drawn to that part of the world. plus i really love corned beef.

Coco

it was super delicious.

i am not going to worry...about a thing.

the best part of dinner was the irish soda bread- it was so so good, and it's really easy to make.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

i am so grateful for quiet time with the scriptures.

ok, i'm off to knit...