We will take a excellent care of your body and soul.

Dale Bowen texacoay at nenyure.com
Mon Apr 27 11:52:09 PDT 2009

she wears birkenstocks to fashion shows.

3. i think that packages stacked all over the house are a nice decorative touch (and they remind me how good people are to donate to project 31) happy things!

there's a tiny restaurant

i mean, look at her hair.

happy happy days.

i am looking forward to a date with grant.

cate was so happy she began yelling "let's give a hand to springtime!

when you need to be home, may you find your way.

we are happily enjoying being able to play outside again.

i am blocking my two latest projects today and will show them tomorrow.

i am determined to get the house clean so i can relax and sew tomorrow.

and my wheels are turning with projects to put together for a locals knitting class.

time for a new spring look...

we ate corned beef and cabbage with irish soda bread last night in preparation for the day of the irish.

it was super delicious.

and a delicious coke.

back in a few days

i was given the irish name kelly after my great grandparents' last name.

i am excited about my new running shoes.

soft and long lacy scarf light enough for spring, extra long for winter wrapping, elegant enough for church, cute enough for a tshirt...i really love this scarf pattern (gee can you tell?).