A Doctor Who Only Makes House Calls

Marian Reagan affirmativeap6 at nextdimensioninc.com
Thu Apr 23 05:10:44 PDT 2009

like this one for instance my older brother uploaded it while reminiscing about the old buggie he rebuilt in the 80s

guess what i finally put in the shop

dear anne shirley its been a long time since i last wrote but i need your advice i am planning a primary activity for this spring since our theme for the year is my eternal family and we like to have our activities point the children to what they are learning i thought it might be nice if we have a picnic on or near the grounds of the mt timpanogos temple and let them bask in the beauty of that place and reflect on the importance of their own eternal family

cate (incredulously) what were you a child of adam and eve

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

one of my resolutions for 2009 was to stop ignoring the etsy shop and to not spin my wheels all day (these two problems are very related) i am the queen of walking in circles around the house and not really getting anything accomplished i wouldnt care except for that it drives me nuts part of the problem is my insomniatic nights which leave me only half there during the day times ( which then leads to high caffeine consumption) so i decided step one is to get good nights sleeps i am trying to change my night time routine to a peaceful herbal tea quiet inspiration seeking few hours it helps if i keep our room clean and the sheets freshly washed and calming reading more- tv less- at night is a goal then hopefully my days will be a little more with it because i hate wasting time

they make me happy

i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house

Quilt kits finally all done

one more thought about best friends

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

i thought id live there forever one day when i was 12 my dad quit his job and we moved to lake tahoe it rocked my stable world

snacks NUTS i would die without nuts i love roasted almonds cashews peanuts i also love those roasted edamame they taste like nuts even though theyre not and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices celery with peanut butter on it a few whole grain crackers with cheese beef jerky sugar free snack packs stuffed mushrooms hard boiled eggs string cheese protein bars crudites and more NUTS

again happy things

well as it turns out it was me who needed her the most i think if the test of the greatest among us is the one who will be the servant than penny wins in this houseok animal peoplei get it i really really get it

1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top

cause that would make me happy

1 make stuff  knit 2 april 3 fond of 4 Crochet Stack 5 noon  8 6 layering 7 7mos 8 afternoon 9 sleepy mama 10 waiting for me 11 Theres only one captain on this boat 12 Very Special Scarves 13 Michelle Williams ♥ 14 new drawing corner 15 the other side 16 Untitled 17 pride and joy 18 steven alan imitation 19 atthestove 20 Untitled 21 film207 22 hi 23 Working 24 Lashes 25 s t i l l  morning quiet time 26 anthem for a 17 year-old girl 27 Untitled 28 reasons for staying 29 Untitled 30 book girl 31 Untitled 32 ships ahoy 33 juk box 34  35 grapefruit & new curtains 36 gams

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there