Don't Be a Twit

Lacey Gagnon abscissaexb875 at jbtlaw.com
Thu Apr 23 05:10:58 PDT 2009

1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top

seriously though my closest friends are fun real and honest good entertaining in love with life a little crazy down to earth deep and incapable of bs

i swear nothing makes me happier than a peaceful space and some needles

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space youve ever seen

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

me 1982

the deal with pcos and carbs

it was the first time i realized that things dont always go how you think they will and that it all can turn out better than you imagined

hey my little family

dear anne shirley its been a long time since i last wrote but i need your advice i am planning a primary activity for this spring since our theme for the year is my eternal family and we like to have our activities point the children to what they are learning i thought it might be nice if we have a picnic on or near the grounds of the mt timpanogos temple and let them bask in the beauty of that place and reflect on the importance of their own eternal family

snacks NUTS i would die without nuts i love roasted almonds cashews peanuts i also love those roasted edamame they taste like nuts even though theyre not and nuts taste really good with a few slices of swiss cheese also deli meat slices celery with peanut butter on it a few whole grain crackers with cheese beef jerky sugar free snack packs stuffed mushrooms hard boiled eggs string cheese protein bars crudites and more NUTS

me um we didnt have disney games when i was five

cate chose these pretty little traditional valentines cards from bunny cakes i love them

it transported me back in time to simpler sunnier days and its been making really happy to stare at today

well as it turns out it was me who needed her the most i think if the test of the greatest among us is the one who will be the servant than penny wins in this houseok animal peoplei get it i really really get it

and then i realized i love her so much

the girl loves a project i mean LOVES it was like so fun to her to print them off plan how she wanted to present them go to the store for candy sign and put them together she just bossed me around and made sure i tied the string right

messes are piling up around me making it hard to relax and get well i cant cuddle grant or cate- they need to stay well- so they are steering clear of me i am bored and tired and achy

refined sugar will be your enemy till you die