Why should your children suffer,!

Trent Hawkins awardingi95 at ghc.de
Wed Apr 22 02:41:54 PDT 2009

confession  i miss saved by the bell

acre of land is my favorite song of his

from the spring/summer 09 toast catalog

i have been laying in bed sick since monday it seems to be getting worse by the day not better i am so irritated and antsy i miss my family and i want to clean my house

i really really need my bedroom to be simple and uncluttered and white for calming purposes you know what i mean

what a few hours on a sunny day can do for you

one more thought about best friends

a few months in the life of this infertile girl

all the sudden im 30 i thought id be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home but life has shown me again that i am not in control and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled

from brora

if you eat like this people will give you crap because its so not trendy anymore but if it will help a woman who would do anything to ovulate and conceive do that (and i know personally quite a few that this was the key for) then who cares what anyone says and jennifer aniston doesnt eat carbs so there

cate what did you play on the computer then

isnt life surprising i was laying awake thinking last night about how different my life has gone then what i thought (in a good way)

and as ive been laying in my misery ive been thinking a lot about that penny and just how lonely id be if she wasnt there with me

Ill show you what ive been working on soon- theyre presents and i have to give them away first have a nice monday

off to the kindergarten valentines day party