[ANN] SSH Key Manager 1.0 beta

Yann Bizeul ml at tynsoe.org
Tue May 29 15:55:01 PDT 2007

Hello guys,

I'm releasing the first beta of SSH Key Manager.

Basically, it lets you manage ssh-agent and identities (keys) session
wide, quite well integrated with OSX (I hope).

Full description and download here : http://projects.tynsoe.org/
phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=537

Thanks for you past and future help

Yann Bizeul - yann at tynsoe.org
Cocoa Developer

Tynsoe Projects
BuddyPop - GeekTool - SSH Tunnel Manager - ...
http://projects.tynsoe.org/