How Terrorists Send Money

Thu May 10 00:58:02 PDT 2007

Hawala networks already use some form of steganography...manipulating
invoices of goods to hide the transfer of money.

http://www.interpol.int/Public/FinancialCrime/MoneyLaundering/hawala/default.asp

"...many hawala transactions (legitimate and illegitimate) are conducted
in the context of import/export businesses, the manipulation of
invoices, as discussed above, is a very common means of settling
accounts after the transactions have been made."