How Terrorists Send Money

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 03:08:17 PDT 2007

Eh.
If terrorists were really sending a lot of money around we'd see stuff
blowing up in New York all the time, because a few cops 100 feet away from
the mid-town tunnel entrace ain't going to be able to do much about a guy in
a loaded van with a dead-man switch.

In other words, when potential terrorists get to the States, that Hawala is
probably used to funnel untaxed money into actual businesses.

MwG always want to depict the terrorists as everywhere and themselves as
just barely holding back a tide of destruction.

-TD