[awxcnx at web.de: Letters from the feds]

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Wed Feb 28 02:03:48 PST 2007

As some day it may happen that a victim must be found,
     I've got a little list--I've got a little list
Of society offenders who might well be underground,
     And who never would be missed--who never would be missed!
There's the pestilential nuisances who write for autographs--
All people who have flabby hands and irritating laughs--
All children who are up in dates, and floor you with 'em flat--
All persons who in shaking hands, shake hands with you like _that_--
And all third persons who on spoiling tete-a-tetes insist--
     They'd none of 'em be missed--they'd none of 'em be missed!

I'll take that as a badge of honor. Or something. Hey, any of you
posters here, ever noticed unusual scrutiny on flights, whether
domestic, or international?

----- Forwarded message from "Karsten N." <awxcnx at web.de> -----