Fw: Information

Carla Moser Zxpaae at optonline.net
Wed Nov 16 17:39:36 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your current situation has been evaluated to the important boards, and upon cautious reflection, we are able to suggest to you the following opening offer.

Based upon cautious reflection you certify to get hold of a attractive rebate on your first property investment.

By completing the following attached form in a timely manner we will be able to decide our assessment, and we feel assured you will get hold of not only a decreased rate of interest, but also a cash return that will accomplish all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to decide this part of the agreement.

With sincerest regards,

Carla Moser

Should you prefer not to take advantage of this holiday opening offer you can go here.