Fw: Please Read

Dillon Frost Wfojjo at optonline.net
Wed Nov 16 15:59:26 PST 2005

Sir/Madam,
Your portfolio has been discussed to the essential committees, and upon thorough consideration, we are able to proffer to you the subsequent offer.

Based upon thorough consideration you qualify to obtain a handsome revenue on your first property investment.

By completing the subsequent attached form in a timely manner we will be able to finalize our appraisal, and we feel positive you will obtain not only a reduced rate of interest, but also a cash return that will execute all your holiday needs and more!

Please go here to finalize this juncture of the settlement.

With kindest regards,

Dillon Frost

Should you prefer not to benefit of this holiday offer you can go here.