Trojan horse attack involving many major Israeli companies, executives

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 17:05:05 PDT 2005

Fuck. There's no excuse for some of this crap.

How bout we stop litigating against Trojans and other spyware, at least as
far as corporations are concerned. Or wait, they get a trojan and lose data
then a CTO goes to jail instead. OK, not Cypherpunkly enough...OK, security
or credit card company loses 100,000 cardnumbers to a trojan and an
auto-posse forms to string up that company's CTO.

Joking aside, anti-spyware legislation is making some of these companies
awfully lazy.

-TD