Trojan horse attack involving many major Israeli companies, executives

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue May 31 12:05:14 PDT 2005

> John Saylor wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > ( 05.05.30 15:34 +0200 ) Amir Herzberg:
> >
> >>See more info e.g. at http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/581790.html
> >

> > an excellent tale [still unfolding]- no doubt coming to a bookstore or
> > movie theatre near you real soon.
> >
> > of course, it was never mentioned in the article, but they *had* to be
> > running windows.

So, how long before someone, possibly even me, points out that all
Checkpoint software is built in Israel?

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

"Never belong to any party, always oppose privileged classes and public
plunderers, never lack sympathy with the poor, always remain devoted to
the public welfare, never be satisfied with merely printing news, always
be drastically independent, never be afraid to attack wrong, whether by
predatory plutocracy or predatory poverty."

Joseph Pulitzer
1907 Speech