your mail

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon May 16 13:40:39 PDT 2005

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck at madduck.net> [2005.05.16.1924 +0200]:
> Interesting... this is not how I remembered it.

... I had been subscribed to the moderated minder.net list in the
past... this explains :)

Again, sorry, also for the noise.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"if i am occasionally a little overdressed, i make up for it by being
 always immensely over-educated."
                                                        -- oscar wilde