your mail

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Mon May 16 10:24:44 PDT 2005

also sprach J.A. Terranson <measl at mfn.org> [2005.05.16.1627 +0200]:
> > and developments in privacy issues and Internet technology, not
> > to learn about all kinds of tangential announcements.
>
> Then you are in the wrong fucking place buddy.  This is cpunks:
> Information wants to be free and all that.  Anything is postable,
> nothing turned away, even trolls like you are welcome additions.

Interesting... this is not how I remembered it.

Anyway, I apologise, and I apologise to Stephen Wolfram for the
private message sent along those lines.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net

"friendships last when each friend thinks he has
 a slight superiority over the other."
                                                   -- honori de balzac