your mail

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon May 16 07:27:27 PDT 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005, martin f krafft wrote:

> Did I miss some development or why exactly does cypherpunks care
> about a release candidate of libevent (or Wolfram's New Kind of
> Science for that matter)? Was I frozen for that long?

Well, lets see.  I suppose I could answer either way: Yes, we care, and no
we don't.  They are both true.

> Note that I am not trying to be a bitch or troll, but I am on this
> mailing list to follow the hacker culture

Then what the fuck are you doing *here*?

> and developments in privacy issues and Internet technology, not to
> learn about all kinds of tangential announcements.

Then you are in the wrong fucking place buddy.  This is cpunks:
Information wants to be free and all that.  Anything is postable, nothing
turned away, even trolls like you are welcome additions.

> Could someone bring me up to speed, please?

Done.

> This is not flamebait. Really not.

Then maybe you should reconsider where you hang your virtual hat a little
more carefully in the future.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

    "That bitch needs to learn proper Road Rage Etiquitte.
    Never give up."

	Me on 14 April 05, on I270, doing about 90mph and
	realizing the girl I had been toying with for the
	last 20 miles had decided safer was better than.