Well, they got what they want...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 26 07:40:30 PDT 2005

>This premise, however, depends somewhat on the observation that the
>so-called left and right-wing divisions of the political spectrum are
>largely illusory.  The most strident critics of diametric political
>opposites in the press and elsewhere would disagree, but their very
>occupations are rather dependent upon the perception that the evident
>differences in ideology are more than superficial.  But as far as I'm
>concerned, there is no meaningful difference in most cases.

Yeah...the reason you know to say that is because I just made that point.
Local authorities, however, can take these differences as meaningful and act
upon them.

> > Is this paranoid?
>
>Yes, but in the wrong way.  Which makes you either an idiot or a JBT
>troll.  Possibly both.

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't have a clue.

>Uh-huh.  Y'know the police planted a stupid story in the local media here
>(toronto) not too long ago.  They said that some wack-job had been
>deterred from going on a psychotic rampage with his evil guns because he
>met a friendly dog in a park, and that the dog made him re-assess his
>homocidal/suicidal ideation.  I imgaine the people who thought that one up
>should cut down on their intake of hallucinogens and laughing gas.

Well, maybe up in Canada. Such a story would be seen as very meaningful here
in most of the States, "proof" that we're responding correctly. In other
words, as stupid as Canadians can be, Americans are often far stupider. And
more belligerent, too, which is why we're in this mess.

-TD