Geopolitical Darwin Awards

Tim nightwatch01 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 13:51:32 PDT 2004

Tyler Durden wrote:

> "Tim" wrote...
>
>>  Is there any reason other than you being stupid & anxious to offer
>> some feeble witticism for you to wonder if "we" use binoculars
>> often?  More importantly (at least to some of us), how is that
>> relevent to anything?
>

> ...so that would be a yes, then?

  It's a no, which sure seems to be your answer to my first question.

> I'm always interested in sniffing out contributing FEDs...it helps to
> determine whether you really believe what you're saying, or whether
> it's just part of your job. I'm guessing that your email "nightwatch"
> is also indicative of the latter.

   I've said so very little here, but I do believe everything I've
"said."  I'm still at a loss as to how what little I've said (written)
here would allow any reasonable person to start assuming or even
guessing that I use binoculars frequently and that I must be some sort
of "FED."  In fact, I don't think a responable person could assume that,
but then, from what I've seen of this forum so far, it's set up for
venting obnoxious political diatribes based on dumb/paranoid assumptions
('He made an unfavorable, on-point response to John Young, therefore,
he's probably a FED!') & guesses, not reasonable, intellectual
discourse.  Your 'Nightwatch' speculation is rather amusing too.  I
won't humiliate & confuse you with the truth.

   Thanks for the dance!  It was....educational, but now I'm bored of
going in circles.  :)