BrinCity 2.0: Mayor outlines elaborate camera network for city

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sat Sep 11 07:50:19 PDT 2004

At 12:50 PM 9/11/04 +0200, Nomen Nescio wrote:
>So, since this is titled BrinCity, it surely means that the image
>streams will be available from a web site and that we the people get
>cameras in the emergency response center and the mayor's office?

Is adultery a crime in Chicago?  Given the predilication for peripheral
pussy by
those in power, the cameras could be used to track them.  Conspiracy
to commit a crime is also a crime.  Who knows, Gary Condit's concubine
might still be aerobic had there been enough cameras on the ingress
points
to various buildings.  Hey, its in public view.  All those homebodies
with computers could help keep the public safe.

They're not using crypto to keep the publicly funded, public images from
public
scrutiny, are they?  What do they have to hide?

..Wear light colored burkhas to survive the thermal flash.. aluminized
fabrics preferred