James may be a dick, but y'all sound like pussies to me...(was Re: Airport insanity)

R.A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Sat Oct 23 21:04:35 PDT 2004

At 11:37 PM -0400 10/23/04, Adam wrote:
>You know, the more I read posts by Mr. Donald, the more I believe that
>he is quite possibly the most apt troll I have ever encountered.

No, that was Tim May. The world champion troll if there ever was one --
among other things. :-).

James is right, of course. He may be a dick, but you guys are starting to
sound an awful lot like assholes. Or maybe just pussies who are full of
shit. :-).

See below for details, and click the link, if you want more gems. Better
yet, go see the movie. I'm still laughing.

BTW, the correct response to my argument, above, the one Tim would take,
anyway, is that Team America is puerile, and so, he might add in passing,
am I for citing it. Don't forget to do Tim May mocking Team America with a
perfectly puerile imitation, or something, while you're at it. Don't forget
to correct their or my grammar, haircuts, etc., either, for that matter...

Cheers,
RAH
-------

<http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/quotes>

Memorable Quotes from
Team America: World Police (2004)

Gary Johnston : We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And
the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies
dont like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck
assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think
they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a
asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too
much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them
that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become
assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from
assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know
this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks
and pussies all covered in shit.

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA