Airport insanity

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Sat Oct 23 22:38:38 PDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 11:37:02PM -0400, Adam wrote:

> None-the-less, this has been one of the more inteteresting (and
> infuriating) threads in recent memory of Cypherpunks. I'm glad we're
> going through it with such vigor.

That thread bores me to tears.

I miss technical content. Or, at least, a few pointers of where the action
is. I'm tinkering with Nehemiah's RNG (/dev/hw_random is next to useless
without a patch), and about to start using PadLock patches, once C5P hardware
arrives. I'm also going to look into OpenBSD, once 3.6 is up on mirrors.

What is happening in TCP/IP level traffic remixing? P2P apps? Can someone in
the know provide a boilerplate, or at least a list of raw URLs?