"Give peace a chance"? NAH...

Adam adam.cypherpunks at fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 23 20:26:47 PDT 2004

This brings up thoughts of prior debates on whether or not US citizens
are subject to the International Court. We (the US) are making a habit
of forcing our laws on other countries, but yet we are not subject to
the laws of an established INTERNATIONAL court; one who's laws are
created from a consensus of people of many nations and backgrounds. The
hypocrisy of the "Bush Doctrine" is simply mind-boggling.

-Adam