James A. Donald's insanity

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri Oct 22 10:06:28 PDT 2004

Where did I write to you that it's horrible thing to lock people up in
Gitmo, or that "we" (whomever that is) deserve to be attacked?  Show me
the email, with headers that says such a thing.

Oh, wait, you can't, because I never wrote such.

Let's see, so you've got lots of people questioning your version of
various events, and you've got claims that various people wrote things
that they did not, and lots of people challenging the accuracy and indeed,
truth of your statements.

Hmmm... So what is the obvious conclusion there?  The whole world must be
against you?  Nah, you're not important enough to be paranoid.

So, what is the obvious conclusion?  No, no, 2+2 is not 5, even for
extremely large values of 2...

Come on, come on, out with it, say it, say it...  That's right!  *Ding*
you're reality challenged.

Ah!  There, doesn't that feel better?  Now, please, go back and take your
meds before the nice men in the white coats come to take you to the funny
farm.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.