Do you know anyone looking for a Cryptography position?

Lori Lister llister at vitagroup.com
Thu Oct 21 10:57:55 PDT 2004

Dear R.A.,
I am a technical recruiter, looking of for a Senior Security Engineer /
Cryptography expert for an outstanding client of mine in Colorado. Your
name has come up as someone strong in cryptography so I was wondering if
you might know anyone who is looking for a full-time position in
cryptography and who may be interested in a new opportunity?

I am looking for a security engineer with strong experience in
developing systems using a variety of standards (RSA, DES, AES, and/or
PKI). Additional experience with DRM would be a plus, but is not
required. This is a visionary position so the most important piece is
in-depth and broad-based practical knowledge of the standards and their
uses in high-tech systems. This is an outstanding opportunity for the
right person - hands-on and leadership opportunity in a great company
with super benefits and work on the cutting edge of very exciting
technology developments.
Please feel free to pass on my information or to contact me direct if
you know of anyone who might be interested.

This is message is being sent directly to you and is not intended as
SPAM in any way.  You have not been added to any mailing lists and your
information has not been shared.  If you do not wish to receive any
further emails from Vita Group, Inc., please let me know and I will make
sure that you do not.

Thank you very much!

Lori A. Lister, President
Vita Group, Inc. - bringing life to business!
Recruiting Services for IT, Engineering & Biotech
Ph: 303.465.4944
email: llister at vitagroup.com

Our mission is to always provide professional, ethical, and honest
services.

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA